- Extensive experience with CentOS 6 and CentOS 7, and experienced with CentOS 5, Ubuntu 10.04 LTS+.
- Experienced administrating applications and utilities including Samba4, OpenLDAP, Dovecot+Postfix, Spamassassin, NGINX, Apache, MySQL/MariaDB, Nagios monitoring, and more.
- Extensive experience with Windows Server 2008R2 and Windows Server 2012R2.
- Experienced administering Active Directory Domain Services (domain functional level Server 2008), Group Policy, Exchange Server 2008, DHCP Server, DNS Server, File Server and DFS Namespace Roots, and more.
- Extensive experience with VMWare ESXi 5.5 and up, and familiar with KVM/Qemu.
- Modest experience with automation tools (Kickstart, Ansible, SaltStack, Kaseya) and scripting languages including Python, Bash/sh, and Powershell. Familiar with Perl.
- Familiar with network equipment including Juniper and Cisco routers and firewalls, and Cisco, HP, and Juniper managed switches.
- Some exposure to Mac OS X/macOS, FreeBSD, and other Unix or Unix-like systems.
- Fully fluent in written and verbal English and Spanish.
Inktel Contact Center Solutions
Junior Systems Administrator
- Reengineered aged network file share by designing and building secure Samba-share-based DFS Namespace for per-department storage. Developed to enhance the resiliency of network storage solutions against ransomware events and network intrusion. Extras: self-made intrusion detection alarms, python-automated share configuration.
- Implemented internal group chat and messaging application for secure and auditable intracompany communications. Designed to enhance and well as protect team communications, project replaced proprietary third-party messaging application previously in use. Based on the RocketChat open source project.
- Strengthened desktop support team effectiveness by providing a remote software deployment system including centralized Samba-based software package repository and client package library synchronization.
- Restructured entire company’s documentation solution by providing twin documentation resources in the form of a public company Wiki for shared information and self-help, as well as a restricted IT department Wiki. Built with MediaWiki. Company previously used loose Word documents.
- Automated Active Directory user account and mailbox creation/deletion process with Powershell scripting, as well as providing managers with a properly delegated account password reset portal written in C#/.NET.
Florida International University
Bachelors of Science in Information Technology
- Manage a handful of VPSs to experiment with web hosting, VPN, mail, personal cloud, and more
- Manage and develop antonioabella.com. Served as a virtual host by Nginx web server on an Ubuntu Server VPS.
- Manage and develop cv-guild.com and m.cv-guild.com. Served as virtual hosts on same DigitalOcean VPS using Nginx and php-fpm, also hosts a VoIP server, page source and configurations available on GitHub.